How to board the bus
Boarding the bus
- Board the bus from rear door.
- Pick up a numbered ticket when boarding.
During the bus ride
- During the bus run, please take seat not to be injured.
Getting off the bus
- On the bus, the bus stops are displayed and announced.
- When you hear your bus stop announced, press the button.
- The button will light up, and the bus will stop at the next bus stop.
When getting off
- Put the bus ticket and the numbered ticket in the fare box. Those who don't have a ticket must check the fare on the fare chart at the front of the bus and put in fare and the numbered ticket.
- Charge maker is located next to the driver (\10,000 or \5,000 bills are not acceptable).