Operation Period: 22 January until 28 February 2018
HAKUBA to SHIGAKOGEN via Snow Monkey Park
SHIGAKOGEN to HAKUBA via Snow Monkey Park
Bus Terminal - Snow Monkey Park
Bus Terminal - Hasuike
|Adult||3,900 yen||4,400 yen|
|Child||1,950 yen||2,200 yen|
|Infant||Free of Charge||Free of Charge|
- Adult: Aged 12+
- Child: Aged 6 to 11
- Infant: Children below the age of 6, if accompanied by an adult and not occupying a seat, will be free of charge. If you would like your infant to occupy a seat, please purchase a child ticket for him/her.
Bus Stop Maps
Hakuba Happo Bus Terminal
located in Hakuba, Nagano Prefecture
Snow Monkey Park
located in Yamanouchi, Nagano Prefecture
located in Shigakogen Resort, Yamanouchi, Nagano Prefecture
Notes to Passengers
- Children below the age of 6, if accompanied by an adult and not occupying a seat, will be free of charge.
- Cancelation policy: 100 yen for cancelation fee will be charged before journey. After departure you reserved, you will be charged 100% cancellation fee.
*Cancelation due to the delay of flight will be charged 100 yen for cancelation fee.
- Passengers who are not at the bus stop after scheduled departure time are not guaranteed a seat assignment.
- The bus schedule may be adjusted subject to traffic and weather conditions without prior notice to passengers.
- Smoking on buses is strictly prohibited.
- Pets are not allowed on bus and trunk.
- A maximum of 6 seats can be booked at one time.
(If you need to book for more than 6 travelers you will have to re-complete the booking process for the additional travelers.)