Valid for 2DAYS!
For visitors that find 2 days is simply not enough time,
we recommend the "2-Day Plus ONE" ticket
that allows you to add an extra day.
Valid for 2 days from first use
Valid for 3 days from first use
Children are aged 6 to 11, Adults 12 & over.
(Norikura Highland Tourist Center ticket counter is open form July 1 until operation of buses to Mt.Norikura Tatamidaira is stopped)
- This pass is valid on all bus and train lines shown on the route map.
- Some lines are closed from late November until mid-April.
- Some lines operate seasonally. Please check operation dates in advance.
- Not valid for JR train services. You cannot ride JR trains with this ticket.
- When boarding, please show your ticket with printed validity period to the driver or crew member.
- To reach Kamikochi from Matsumoto, take a Kamikochi Line train from platform 7 at JR Matsumoto Station to its terminus at Shin-Shimashima Station. From there,
- please transfer to a Kamikochi bound bus. There are also direct busses to Kamikochi from Matsumoto Bus Terminal.
- Passengers transferring directly from JR lines to the Kamikochi Line at Matsumoto Station can do so without exiting the ticket gates.
- If you do not hold a ticket for Kamikochi, then the fare can be settled at the fare adjustment window at Shin-Shimashima Station.
- No refunds after first use. Prior to first use, refunds can made after subtracting the handling fee.
- Tickets are non-transferable and lending tickets to a third party is prohibited.